Friday, February 6, 2015

Anchors Away, Sterling Silver Anchors with Dark Blue Lapis on Sterling Silver Hand Made Ear Wires


Purchase yours Here
These lovely earrings are made with hand cut sterling silver, round lapis and hand made sterling silver ear wires.

I made these from start to finish, I cut the sterling silver pieces from a sheet and hand stamped the design on them, hammered the edges and gave them a high shine. I added the lapis to the top and dangled them from my hand made ear wires :) It makes for a lovely pair of anchor earrings! These earrings measure about 1.75" from the top of the ear wire to the bottom of the sterling silver rectangle. Because these are hand made each pair will vary slightly.

The earrings will arrive in a box with ribbon.

If you like this design but had something a little different in mind please send me a message as i love custom work!

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment