Friday, February 6, 2015

Agate and Sterling Silver Bracelet


This is one of a kind so once it's gone it's gone ... snap it up here
This beautiful bracelet is made with 10 faceted oval agate stones. I've spaced them out with small sterling silver beads and used a sterling silver toggle clasp to finish it off. I've used wire guardians as well so this bracelet is built sturdy. The colors in this bracelet are just stunning. It measures 8.25 to from the bar to half way down the toggle. I can't make this bracelet any bigger, but if you need me to shorten it up, I can take some agates off and re string it. Each agate measures about 5/8" so if i took one agate off the bracelet would be about 7 5/8, two agates off would bring it down to about 7".
Please leave me a note in the notes to seller box with the size you would like, if there is no note the bracelet will ship as is :)

Your bracelet will arrive in a gift box with ribbon.

Custom work is a specialty of the house, so please contact to discuss your ideas. Please be advised that custom pieces require at least one extra week to be shipped out, so order accordingly.

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment