Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oregon Sunstone Earrings, 14k Gold Filled

These earrings are just stunning! They are made with Oregon sun stones and 14k gold filled chain and wire all hanging from 14k gold filled french ear wires. The earrings measure 1 3/4" from top to bottom and have a total of 14 sun stones (7 on each earring) Oregon Sun Stones are very rare and can only be found in a small area in Oregon. I purchased a small strand directly from the man who mined them while I was in Oregon for a visit. I have a necklace I made from the same strand in my shop and these would go great with it. here is the link to the separate listing.http://www.etsy.com/listing/49032481/oregon-sunstone-necklace-free-shipping

The earrings will come packaged in a nice box with a ribbon perfect for gift giving or a nice surprise for yourself.

Stop in and say hello on facebook ... become a fan and get updates when I add new items to my shop, run promotions and maybe even an occasional giveaway :)

You can purchase these earrings in the Etsy Shop for $65


No comments:

Post a Comment