Monday, September 13, 2010

Golden Pebbles,Fresh water Pearls on 14k Gold filled French ear wires

I made these earrings with 6 gold fresh water pearls. I stacked them on to 14k gold filled ball pin, gave it a nice twist at the top and hung them on 14k gold filled french ear wires. I think they are a lovely pair! They measure just over an 1.25" from the top of the ear wire to the bottom tiny gold ball.
These would match perfect with this Glitz and Glamour Fresh Water Pearl Necklace
Every True to You Design purchase arrives in a gift box with stylish ribbon, ready for gift giving or keepsaking.
If you need multiples please send me a message.
Custom work is a specialty of the house, so please convo the designer to discuss your ideas. Please be advised that custom pieces require at least one extra week to be shipped out, so order accordingly.
You can also find me on Facebook
You can purchase these earrings in the Etsy Shop  - Free Shipping in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment