Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fishy Set, Earrings and Bracelet

This set is just too fun. The earrings are silver in color and shaped like fish, they measure 2 1/4" from the top of the silver plated french ear wire to the bottom of the fish. The bracelet is made from glass and silver plated beads with a toggle clasp. The bracelet measures 8" but because of the size of the beads it fits more like a 7.5". I think they go together great but if you would like to break up the set please convo me and I can adjust the listing for you.


The set will come in a nice box perfect for gift giving or a nice surprise for yourself.


Stop in and say hello on facebook ... become a fan and get updates when I add new items to my shop!
You can purchase this Set in the Etsy Shop for $20 - free shipping in the US



No comments:

Post a Comment